Industrial Antistatic Conductive Compounds Good Coloring Effect For
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) occurs when a non-conducting surface
is rubbed against another and the contacted surfaces are then
parted. ESD can damage or destroy sensitive electronic components,
erase or alter magnetic media, or set off explosions or fires in
ESD can be controlled with materials, such as conductive
thermoplastic compounds, that do not generate high levels of charge
and dissipate charges before they can accumulate to dangerous
levels. Our conductive compounds are an excellent choice in
controlling ESD while maintaining other performance
requirements-often more economically than other material choices.
Conductive Compounds Features
- High electrical conductivity provides reliable ESD protection
- Engineered for consistent conductivity even in thin extrusions
- Available in a wide variety of elastomeric and rigid base polymers
including PE, PP, PS, TPU, ABS, TPE and PVC
- Designed for a wide range of applications including: vacuum hose,
conductive pipe, ESD packaging sheet, geomembrane films, wire &
cable jacketing, ESD tubing
- Consistent conductivity and ESD protection delivered via compounds
produced on specialized manufacturing equipment designed for the
highest level of uniform carbon dispersion
- High carbon black dispersion process maximizes physical properties
even in thin extrusions
- Global manufacturing and technical processing support
- Flame retardant versions available upon request
- All products formulated for RoHS compliance
Advantages of us
- For the same price,we supply the best quality products.
- For the same quality products,we can offer you the lowest price.
- Wide range of different quality grades products.Can produce
customer's demand,can do OEM production.
- Small order quantity can be accepted.
- Prompt shipment,very short lead time.
- Sixteen production lines,annual production capacity can reach to
30,000 metric tons.
- We have a rich export business experience,and we have exported to